Steps to Volunteering
- Consider how much time you want to commit to a volunteering role. What days and times are you available? Are you available every week?
- Consider what type of volunteer role you want to do e.g. working with older people, supporting refugees or working with animals.
- Look for opportunities for volunteering. Check out volunteer websites, community notices or talk to friends who are already volunteering.
- Research the opportunities available. Is the organisation or role a good fit for you?
- Make a commitment. Volunteer organisations need a commitment from you in order to fulfil rosters or cover activities led by volunteers.
For more information click here.