Please see our list of the latest Australian Government community services related Inquiries below:
- ParentsNext: examination of Social Security (Parenting payment participation requirements – class of persons) instrument 2021
- Accuracy of information provided to Defence Force Retirement and Death Benefits (DFRDB) members
- TPI payment (Special Rate of Disability Pension)
- Interactive Gambling Amendment (Prohibition on Credit Card Use) Bill 2020
- Administration of registration and notifications by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and related entities under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law
- Social Services Legislation Amendment (Strengthening Income Support) Bill 2021
- Treasury Laws Amendment (Your Future, Your Super) Bill 2021 [Provisions]
- Treasury Laws Amendment (2021 Measures No.1) Bill 2021 [Provisions]
- Online Safety Bill 2021 and Online Safety (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Bill 2021
- Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Amendment (Standards and Assurance) Bill 2021
- Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Amendment (Save the Koala) Bill 2021
Please note: This page was updated on 12 April 2021.
Submissions on behalf of our members
Community Industry Group regularly call for input from our members to help us write informed submissions. To keep up to date with invitations for our members and the latest community service news please sign up for our e-newsletter here.
For information about submissions that Community Industry Group has prepared on behalf of our members or the Illawarra Disability Alliance click here.