Please see our list of the latest Australian Government community services related Inquiries below:
- The extent and nature of poverty in Australia
- Social Services Legislation Amendment (Workforce Incentive) Bill 2022 [Provisions]
- Social Security Amendment (Improved Child to Adult Transfer for Carer Payment and Carer Allowance) Bill 2022 [Provisions]
- ABC and SBS complaints handling
- Impact of illicit drugs being traded online
- Aged Care and Other Legislation Amendment (Royal Commission Response No. 2) Bill 2021
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Amendment (Participant Service Guarantee and Other Measures) Bill 2021
- Aboriginal Land Rights (Northern Territory) Amendment (Economic Empowerment) Bill 2021
- Current Scheme Implementation and Forecasting for the NDIS
- Social Security Legislation Amendment (Remote Engagement Program) Bill 2021
- Inquiry into housing affordability and supply in Australia
Please note: This page was updated on 8 September 2022
Submissions on behalf of our members
Community Industry Group regularly call for input from our members to help us write informed submissions. To keep up to date with invitations for our members and the latest community service news please sign up for our e-newsletter here.
For information about submissions that Community Industry Group has prepared on behalf of our members or the Illawarra Disability Alliance click here.