Renew or Apply for a New Membership
Membership is open to non-profit community based social or welfare organisations that are based in, or work in the South East NSW region, and to individuals. Associate membership (non-voting) is open to for profit nongovernment organisations and government bodies but precluding political parties. Members are required to comply with Community Industry Group’s philosophy and aims.
Membership of Community Industry Group will bring many benefits including:
• Invitations to contribute to regional responses to key government inquiries, discussion papers, and policy dialogue to help us form submission responses.
• Significant discounts on all training run by Community Industry Group.
• Access to Community Industry Group’s extensive sector knowledge, advice and consultation from our highly experienced staff members.
• Discounted fees for facilitation including strategic and action planning, organisational reviews and program evaluations.
• Discounted registration fees for Community Industry Group Conferences, Member Breakfasts and Symposiums.
• Access to free generic Policy and Procedure templates for use within your own organisation.
• Use of Community Industry Group training/meeting room at member-rates.
• Automatic subscription to our fortnightly e-newsletter with latest sector issues, news, and events.
• Free advertising for Positions Vacant and your events within our e-newsletter which is delivered to a subscription base of over 900 people.
• Voting rights at general meetings, including the Annual General Meeting at which the Board and Executive positions are decided (full members only).
• Free access to our publications including issues papers, annual reports and training calendar for use within your own organisation.
• Support and be part of the organisation that is advocating for social change to help our community’s most vulnerable individuals, supports all workers within the community services sector to build a strong and informed industry, and is the go-to organisation for influencers and decision makers.
For any information about membership, or about Community Industry Group, please contact us on 4256 4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.