Community Industry Group Membership
Membership is open to not-for-profit community based social or welfare organisations and individuals that are based in, or work in the Southern NSW region. Associate membership (non-voting) is open to for profit nongovernment organisations and government bodies but precluding political parties. Members are required to comply with Community Industry Group’s philosophy and aims.
Membership of Community Industry Group will bring many benefits including:
- Invitations to contribute to regional responses to key government inquiries, discussion papers, and policy dialogue to help us form submission responses.
- Significant discounts on all training and professional development opportunities offered by Community Industry Group including conferences, industry breakfasts and symposiums.
- Access to Community Industry Group’s extensive sector knowledge, advice and consultation from our highly experienced staff members.
- Discounted fees for facilitation including strategic and action planning, organisational reviews and program evaluations.
- Access to free generic Policy and Procedure templates for use within your own organisation.
- Use of Community Industry Group training or meeting rooms at member rates.
- Automatic subscription to our fortnightly e-newsletter which highlights the latest sector issues, news and events.
- Free advertising for Positions Vacant and your events within our e-newsletter which is delivered to a subscription base of over 1300 people.
- Voting rights at general meetings, including the Annual General Meeting at which the Board and Executive positions are decided (full members only).
- Free access to our publications including issues papers, fact sheets, policy responses, annual reports and training calendar for use within your own organisation.
- Support and be part of the organisation that is advocating for social change to help our community’s most vulnerable individuals, supports all workers within the community services sector to build a strong and informed industry, and is the go-to organisation for influencers and decision makers.
For more information:
For any information about membership, or about Community Industry Group, please contact us on 02 4256 4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.