Summary and other resources
There are many resources available from the NSW Government for older people, and concerned friends and relatives.
- My Wellbeing Checklist
- Older person rights poster
- Older person rights flyer
- Easy English version of Protecting your rights Information for older people and adults with disability
- Older Person rights information in various languages
If you or someone you know is not free to make their own choices, contact the Ageing and Disability Abuse Helpline on 1800 628 221, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. If someone is in immediate danger always call 000.
Other Useful Resources:
- Ageing and Disability Commission
- National Ageing Research Institute
- Relationships Australia
- Uniting Care – Elder abuse prevention unit
Thank you for taking our online micro-course.
For more information about courses offered by Community Industry Group please see our website www.communityindustrygroup.org.au, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02 4256 4333.