June 15, 2022
Community Industry Group would like to thank all of their members for the continued support throughout the 2021/22 Financial Year.
As the peak body organisation for community service organisations in Southern NSW we are proud to be able to represent the sector on your behalf and we sincerely appreciate your ongoing support.
We now invite existing members to renew their membership for the 2022/23 Financial Year and welcome applications for new membership.
Renewing and applying for membership is quick and easy.
- To renew or apply online click here.
- To request an invoice please email our Finance Officer, Trish Cachia, here.
- If you have any questions regarding membership please contact our office on 02 4256 4333 or email email@example.com
The benefits of membership include:
- Significant discounts on personal development training opportunities.
- Invitations to contribute to regional responses to government submissions.
- Invitations to conferences, industry events and regional forums.
- Access to highly skilled and knowledgeable Policy and Project Officers.
- Free advertising of your events and positions vacant in our fortnightly newsletter which goes out to over 1300 subscribers.
We also offer member only events e.g. the “We Do Magic Community Service Awards” which showcased the amazing work of our members in a special night of celebration.
For full details about membership benefits please see our membership brochure here.