Renew or Apply for a New Membership
Membership is open to non-profit community based social or welfare organisations that are based in, or work in the South East NSW region, and to individuals. Associate membership (non-voting) is open to government bodies but precluding political parties. Members are required to comply with Community Industry Group’s philosophy and aims.
Membership of Community Industry Group will bring many benefits including:
• Invitations to contribute to regional responses to key government inquiries, discussion papers, and policy dialogue to help us form submission responses.
• Significant discounts on all training run by Community Industry Group.
• Access to Community Industry Group’s extensive sector knowledge, advice and consultation from our highly experienced staff members.
• Free resources ordered through the Community Industry Group website.
• Discounted fees for facilitation including strategic and action planning, organisational reviews and program evaluations.
• Discounted registration fees for Community Industry Group Conferences, Member Breakfasts and Symposiums.
• Access to free generic Policy and Procedure templates for use within your own organisation.
• Use of Community Industry Group training/meeting room at member-rates.
• Automatic subscription to our fortnightly e-newsletter with latest sector issues, news, and events.
• Free advertising for Positions Vacant and your events within our e-newsletter which is delivered to a subscription base of over 900 people.
• Voting rights at general meetings, including the Annual General Meeting at which the Board and Executive positions are decided (full members only).
• Free access to our publications including issues papers, annual reports and training calendar for use within your own organisation.
• Support and be part of the organisation that is advocating for social change to help our community’s most vulnerable individuals, supports all workers within the community services sector to build a strong and informed industry, and is the go-to organisation for influencers and decision makers.
For any information about membership, or about Community Industry Group, please contact us on 4256 4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.