Renew or Apply for a New Membership
Membership is open to non-profit community based social or welfare organisations that are based in, or work in the South East NSW region, and to individuals. Associate membership (non-voting) is open to government bodies but precluding political parties. Members are required to comply with Community Industry Group’s philosophy and aims.
Membership of Community Industry Group will bring many benefits including:
- Discounts on all training run by Community Industry Group
- Free resources ordered through the Community Industry Group website.
- Discounted fees for facilitation including strategic and action planning, organisational reviews and program evaluations
- Discounted registration fees for Community Industry Group Conferences, Member Breakfasts and Symposiums
- Access to generic Policy and Procedures
- Use of Community Industry Group training/meeting room at member-rates
- Fortnightly e-newsletter with latest sector issues, news, and events
- Free advertising of Positions Vacant
- Contribute to regional responses to key government inquiries, discussion papers, and policy dialogue
- Access to Community Industry Group’s extensive sector knowledge, advice and consultation
- Voting rights at general meetings, including the Annual General Meeting at which the Board and Executive positions are decided (full members only)
For any information about membership, or about Community Industry Group, please contact us on 4256 4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.