Community Services Mentorship Program Training
March 2, 2020
Community Industry Group mentoring program is based on best practice principles and features tools to guide a safe and effective mentoring program for individuals, teams or organisations.
Mentoring is not a new concept, often occurring spontaneously as informal relationships. In recent years, as growing numbers of people have recognised the power of mentoring, more community organisations, businesses and governments are launching formal mentoring initiatives.
The Community Industry Group program has been designed specifically for the community services sector.
• A half day training session for prospective Mentors and Mentees.
• Mentor and Mentee matching through a questionnaire and
• Support throughout the twelve month mentoring relationship.
• No cost to participate if you are a member.
• Graduation and networking events.
To take part in the program you must attend one of the following training sessions.
- Tuesday 10 March 2020, 30pm for a 1.00pm start –4.30pm, Warilla Library, 8 Woolworths Avenue, Warilla
- Wednesday 11 March 2020, 9am for a 9.30am start–1pm, East Nowra Neighbourhood Centre, 80 Park Road, East Nowra
- Wednesday 25 March 2020, 4pm for a 4.30pm start–8pm, (supper included) ECTARC, 2/210 Shellharbour Rd, Warrawong
For more information about the program and the training dates click here, call our office on 4256 4333 or email Judy Daunt on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the training flyer.