Consultation workshop – A secure home for all
September 4, 2019
Illawarra Consultation Forum – Shelter NSW
Shelter NSW has identified five key elements that could underpin a system to deliver on our vision of A secure home for all.
- Everyone deserves a secure home to call their own.
- A diverse and integrated system provides a variety of options.
- All tenures provide dignity, stability and affordability.
- Cities, neighbourhoods and homes are built for diversity and inclusion.
- Communities are supported and engaged through change.
Shelter NSW has developed a discussion paper to prompt conversations and engagement to build a coherent and persuasive set of messages that are informed by Shelter NSW members and stakeholders. Community Industry Group is partnering with Shelter NSW to seek the input of organisations in the Illawarra region. We want to hear what a secure home for all means to you.
Friday 27 September 2019, 9.30am-12.30pm (morning tea included), Southern Youth & Family Services, 25 Lake Entrance Road, Warilla.
Click here to register.