Promises – Mental Health Services
Mental Health Services
- Ensure that every public high school will have at least one full time school counsellor or psychologist on site;
- Deliver a student support officer onsite at every public high school by hiring an additional 350 full time officers;
- Implement a team of specialist psychologists for rural and remote students;
- Improve teacher training to identify mental health risks and refer students to specialised assistance as required;
- Partner with specialist mental health providers to support schools, students and parents in stigma reduction and encourage students to speak up and access the help they need. they need.
Click here to return to Promises Calculator Main Menu.