General COVID-19 Information Sources
The Coronavirus COVID-19 has changed to the way our society operates. To help you keep up to date with the facts we have collated a list of useful resources from reputable sources.
- COVID-19 vaccine eligibility checker click here.
- How vaccines work video click here.
- Priority Rollout of COVID-19 vaccine click here.
- COVID-19 Aboriginal health resources
- Delivering Essential Services by the Department of Communities and Justice
- JobTrainer – for free and low cost training courses in NSW click here.
- How to make your organisation COVID safe, click here.
- Keeping records with QR codes click here.
- Here’s a video of how to make a pleated facemask that has been tested by Tessa, our Project and Policy Officer.
- For the latest statistics about COVID-19 click here.
- For information from the Australian Tax Office for people and businesses affected by COVID-19 click here.
- For up-to-date and authoritative information and advice on COVID-19 for the health and aged care sector from NSW Health click here.
- For the latest Media Releases from the Australian Government click here.
- For information about keeping remote Indigenous communities safe from Coronavirus COVID-19 click here.
- For all general COVID-19 updates please see the NSW Health website here.
- For posters to put up in your workplace about Coronavirus prevention measures click here.
- NCOSS COVID-19 Community Sector Resource, click here.
- COVID-19 Assessment Clinics in NSW, click here.
- The Department of Health has released a management and operational plan that focuses on people with disability. Click here for more information.
- Click here to watch the advice provided by the AHCWA Youth Team on how to keep your mob safe from the coronavirus.
- Click here to watch this NSW Health video on how to look after your mental health during COVID-19.
- Click here for the Western Sydney Local Health District COVID-19 fact finder.
- Kids Helpline has lots of resources here. Check out these different types of rest.
- Lifeline have some tips on mental health and wellbeing here.
- NSW Health Covid Safe Toolkit
- See the Department of Communitities and Justice latest updates here.
- Business Guide to Coronavirus by Business Australia.
- Managing your mental health during COVID-19 online guide.
- SBS is providing news and information about COVID-19 is available in many languages, click here.
- SBS has created video resources in 31 languages about the COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
- EthnoLink are community translation specialists who have put together a library of multilingual resources about Coronavirus, click here.
- Information about social distancing is available in many languages here.
- Click here for a COVID resource language list from NSW Health.