Project and Policy Officer – Regional Aged Care
Community Industry Group is seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join our team as Project and Policy Officer – Regional Aged Care.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Project and Policy Officer to assist in the development and implementation of policy, research and advocacy initiatives for Community Industry Group.
The Project and Policy officer – Regional Aged Care will also assist in the development of capacity building initiatives, resource materials and information to our members and stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must have demonstrated ability to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders, prepare high quality written materials including reports, briefing papers and correspondence.
This is a great opportunity to join the Community Industry Group team and work to strengthen the capacity of community organisations to deliver quality services and respond to client needs.
This is a permanent part time position, 21 hours per week based in our Batemans Bay office.
The salary is Grade 4 of the SCHADS award and we also offer NFP Salary packaging, which ultimately boosts take home pay.
- Possess relevant qualifications in human services, social services, public policy or a related discipline OR a minimum of three years’ experience working in relevant policy environment.
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare high quality written materials including reports, briefing papers and correspondence.
- Demonstrated competency in delivering/facilitating programs and organising events and activities. This includes event/workshop planning, promotion, delivery and the evaluation of programs/events.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong networks and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality, timely evidence-based policy advice.
- Demonstrated understanding of research methodology and the ability to contribute to the development of research reports including the design, data collection and analysis of data.
- Understanding of Social Justice Issues and the Philosophy of the Community Industry Group Inc.
- Current driver’s license and comprehensively insured vehicle.
An information package can be obtained here.
Applications to include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria as listed above and a current CV.
Selection criteria must be addressed for application to proceed further.
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
For more information, please contact our office on 02 4256 4333.