Rewarding role for someone with a positive can-do attitude who thrives on challenge and making things happen.
Community Industry Group are seeking a talented and organised Administration Officer to support our team.
The Administration Officer is responsible for providing high level administrative support for the organisation, including reception duties, training administration duties; managing membership database; and developing and maintaining administrative information systems and resources as well as monitoring WH&S issues. The successful applicant will therefore have a strong customer service focus with a proven ability to communicate effectively with a range of people as well as high level computer and organisational skills.
The role includes organising bookings for our training courses on our online ticketing system, coordinating online meetings and webinars through our web-based platform, and sourcing and booking venues and catering for training courses and events.
This is a permanent part time position, 28 hours per week (4 days per week). The salary is Grade 2 of the SCHADS award and we also offer NFP Salary packaging, which ultimately boosts take home pay.
- High level of experience in office administration and customer service.
- Ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision within a team environment.
- Passionate about working as part of a team and able to communicate with members, staff, Management and Board.
- Demonstrated coordination, prioritisation and problem solving, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities with high level communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and promote EEO & WH&S policies and programs.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products, Video conferencing and computerised information systems, such as Client Management Systems and booking systems.
- Understanding of Social Justice Issues and the Philosophy of the Community Industry Group Inc.
- Current driver’s license and comprehensively insured vehicle.
Click here for an information package.
Applications to include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria as listed above and a current CV.
Selection criteria must be addressed for application to proceed further.
For more information, please contact the office on 4256 4333.
Applications close on Monday, 1 February 2021.