CareForce Job Seeker Online Information Session
June 15, 2022
CareForce Job Seeker Information Session: Tuesday 21 June 2022, 9.50am for 10.00am start with 10.30 finish, online via zoom. https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/careforce-job-seeker-online-information-session-tickets-334147773987
- Learn about the wide variety of roles available.
- Find out about wages and benefits.
- Listen to the ‘You can’t ask that’ questions and hear from real people who work in the industry.
- Learn about the traits employers are looking for e.g. a friendly nature.
- Hear about training for new entrants
- Connect with people who can help you find a job
The care sector includes disability, aged care and home care services. It has one of the largest and fastest-growing workforces in Australia.
Whether you’re just leaving school, returning to the workforce, need a part-time job while you study or look after your family, or thinking of a career change, the care sector has a job for you.
For more information visit www.careforcehub.com.